2011-02-18

He was big enough to do that

Share
Here some time ago I stood Mount Wilson out there where you could see through this big observatory, big glass, see a hundred and twenty million years of light space. Why, how many nines would that take to break it down in miles? A hundred and twenty million years of light space, and beyond that was still moons and stars and on and on, the great solar system. And I stood there amazed. I said, "Think of it. My heavenly Father just, "Whew." Blowed them off His hand like that, put them into a place, and they obey Him. He was big enough to do that and came little enough to save me. He became me that I could become Him. Christ became a sinner, that through His poverty we might receive His riches and to be sons and daughters of God. Amen.

Faith - 56-0427 - William Branham

No comments: