2011-02-26

Then God will take care of the rest of it

Share
I feel sorry for fathers and mothers today, being a parent myself, and knowing one reason; I'm trying to get my children away from our city; we don't have any Christian schools there. And I want to get them somewhere where they'll be brought up in school, in a real fundamental school where they'll learn to love the Lord. The teaching that I can give them around home, yet they get out with that worldly crowd; the devil is a shrewd fellow, and he pushes that into them. If you keep them under the Spirit until they get old enough to receive the Holy Ghost and know what it's all about, then God will take care of the rest of it. But first they got them little adolescent days. Now, every person thinks of their children. While they're under your--your wings you can watch them. But once out from under the wings, then the devil's got every little old Oscar he can out there to associate with your children that's infidelic, and mean, and devilish, and everything else. God help us.

The Way To Have Fellowship - 55-1009 - William