2011-04-24

The mighty Conqueror

Share
18. He went into the regions of the devils, demons; He scattered them. And right to the very pits of dark hell He went, still in existence. Though His body was quiet on the cross, He was still the great and mighty Conqueror. And after nineteen hundred years has passed, He's still the mighty Conqueror. And He will forever be the mighty Conqueror.
Then when He got to the very doors of hell, if we could use a little drama here, the devil step out and say, "So I finally got You. So You've finally arrived. I tried to destroy that seed all along. I destroyed Abel. I thought I had You. When I destroyed the prophets, I thought I had You. I was sure when I got John that I got You. But now, here You are, and You're in my kingdom, and You're under my domain, and You're in my power, for You died as a sinner."
I can hear Him say, "Satan, I am the virgin born Son of God. My Blood's still wet on the cross. I have met every just requirement for Adam's fallen race, and I've come down here to conquer and to take over." Amen. Reached to the devil and grabbed the keys of death and hell, and hung them on His own side, and kicked him into the pits where he belongs. Still the mighty Conqueror.

The Mighty Conqueror - 58-0110 - William Branham

No comments: