2013-12-14

God's still got mercy open

Share
348. Brother Branham, some say mercy is over and no one can be saved. Now, is this true? (I'm glad I got this one.) We watch and pray--we watch the prayer lines, and it seems some are still finding mercy. Now, that's the first question, you got two. "Is mercy over?" Don't never think that. See? Just keep right on doing everything you can until you're taken away. See? "We notice in the prayer line some's finds mercy." Sure. Mercy's--the doors are open. See? I think where you got this--this thought might lay between... See, I don't have time to give each one of these Scriptures their right place (You see?), each one of these things their right place. They... In the prayer line you find mercy, certainly. If I knowed Jesus was coming this afternoon, I'd be doing just the thing I'm doing right now (See?), just continuing right on. Mercy is always open. See?

And now, where I think you get it, is about the finishing of the Seven Church Ages and the Seven Seals being loosed. See? The Seven Seals, it's manifested what takes place has--what has took place. The seventh church age, we're at the end of the seventh church age. When I say the end, that doesn't mean it's this very hour, this very minute. You remember, the Bible said, back in the times of--of the Lord Jesus, Paul said, "For the time is at hand." Do you realize how long that was in God's time? That was yesterday. My time, it's been two thousand years. See? The time is at hand. See? What God calls at hand is not what we call at hand. See? So just keep on believing, keep on praying, keep on... God's still got mercy open; just keep flowing into it as fast as you can. God will do the stopping when it's time to stop. See?

349. Now. Brother Branham, is it true that no one should preach but you? We have seen your--we have seen you ordain men. We do--don't believe you would do that if there were not--if they were not to preach. Mercy. Brother, sister, ever who told you that nobody's to preach but me, I'd sure be a poor subject to God with all that. No. Every man or that feels a call of God upon his life, get into the ministry and start preaching; we need them. Men of God are anointed all over the world to preach the Gospel. See? I'm just one little pebble on the beach among many big stones. See? So I... There's just many that's more eligible, more worthy, more of anything to preach than me; I'm just one little, humble person laying out here. I'm one grain of wheat in a whole garner. See? So that just a... You know what I mean. Any man that's called of God needs to preach the Gospel.
Questions And Answers #3 COD - 64-0830 - William Branham

No comments: