2013-12-19

It's to them that believe

Share
137 I just wonder tonight, brother, sister, if we sometime, we're always trying to see how much we can get ourself, when we ought to be giving what we got, to Christ. See, not learning how smart we can be, and how we can outwit the other fellow, but how all that we've got we can surrender to Him. 138 "God give me a dream, I wouldn't even believe it," I heard some people say. 139 "I don't believe in Divine healing." I was showing a fellow the other day about it. He said, "I don't care how many doctors would sign their names, I don't care how many you say, and what would be, or whatever more," said, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it!" I said, "Certainly not. It was not for you." 140 Divine healing was not sent to unbelievers. It was sent to believers. Christ is to believers. The Holy Ghost is to them that believe, only; not for unbelievers, wasn't intended for them. It's a blind stumbling block to them, always will be, always was. It's not to unbelievers. It's to them that believe! That's it.
We Have Seen His Star And Have Come To Worship Him - 63-1216 - William Branham

No comments: