2008-09-20

An inkdrop in bleach

Share
35. You know what the Blood of Christ does to confessed sin? Did you ever take... You women, could you imagine having a wash tub full of bleach and take a little eye dropper full of ink, and you drop it, this ink down into this washtub full of bleach, what happens to the ink? The ink becomes bleach. What happened? It doesn't hurt the bleach a bit. It just takes on and becomes bleach. That's what confessed sin does. When it's confessed upon the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, it changes its color and becomes righteousness. For you're willing to acknowledge it and accept God's provided way for you to be saved. Nothing like it, friends.
No wonder the old Salvation Army used to sing the song, "What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus." Not joining church, starting a new thing, or reading once in a while some literature, or something.

Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.
Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.

I think of it tonight. Think of the redeeming song:

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
It's grace that's brought me safe this far,
Grace will take me on."


Law - 55-0115 - William Branham

No comments: