2008-09-23

The Power Of Faith

Share
57 Oh, I love Him. There's no way at all to ever tell Him. Amen. No wonder the Bible said, "Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, neither has it entered in the hearts of men." Oh, my. How glorious God is.
Don't you want to trust Him, if you're weary and tossed about?
Shame on you, Christians, that call yourselves Christians, and go around so weary. "Well, I don't know. If I go to church, the..." Oh, you're a poor excuse.
Let me tell you. Lift up your head. Straighten up your chest. Oh, my. Oh, use faith. Faith is the boss. That's right. Faith has hairs on its chest. Brother, I mean it's got big muscles. When it speaks, all the worries drop from one side the other.
The Devil said, "Now, you just can't make it. You can't do this. You're ashamed to testify." Faith raise up, and say, "Shut up. I got the floor." Amen, amen. Sure. Faith takes the initiative.
That's what we need today for every pilgrim in the land. Straighten up your head. The Bible said, "When I was..." David said, "When I was afraid, I walked with--I trusted Him. When I was afraid, then I trusted Him. Whenever I come to the--even the fear of death, the shadows..."When Paul came down, he said, "Death, where is your sting? Grave, where is your victory?" Brother...

Lives of great men all remind us,
We can make our lives sublime;
With partings leave behind us,
Footprints on the sands of time.

Someday setting yonder on the celestial hills of glory, where the sun will never go down in that city, where the saints are all over there shouting, those old heroes of the faith, looking back down those places yonder, and seeing a path made of glory, I want to set with them, and see that I put my head up in the air, and trusted God, and walked on in the time of storm. Oh, my. Let us pray.


Lamb's Book Of Life - 56-0603 - William Branham

3 comments:

Roni said...

Thank you brother, this is a timely post. I was feeling all weary since yesterday. Sincerely not at my best. God bless you for sharing.
Shalom

ABC said...

Amen, glad to hear, it was a blessing! Then this blog fulfilled it purpose... to be a blessing to someone! :-D

Roni said...

Amen