2009-07-06

He can put it there

Share
20. Now, maybe you have to be educated. Maybe that's why the sickness is on you, that God has to educate you to a place that He is, and a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Maybe that's what your faith is give to you. That's why the sickness come upon you, to test your faith. Then you can walk out here in Phoenix, or--or Douglas, or wherever you're from, and say, "I know. Nobody can tell me; I know He's a Healer."
How many in here's been healed by Divine healing, let's... Do you know it? It's true. Amen. It's true. You are His witnesses. Oh, my.
Now, here we are. I want you to notice it. Then He said, "La--la--launch out now and let down."
So he said... Peter said, "Lord, we've toiled all night long." We seined through these waters, in other words. "We've fished and fished, and we haven't even got one fish."
Here it is, get it. "Nevertheless, at Thy Word, Lord, I will let down the net." See? "I know we've done everything humanly. All... We're... Our knowledge, our ability, we're at the end. But at Thy Word, Lord, I will let down the net."

21. Now, look. You probably been to doctor's. You had a operation. You've tried everything. You might been through prayer lines before. But "At Thy Word, Lord, tonight I'm going to let down my net. I'm coming tonight to let the net down. I'm going..."
Well, you say... "There's no fish there."
"You seined through, Peter. You--you know you seined through all night, and there's no fish there."
If God said, "Let down the net," He will put fish there. See?
And I believe tonight, if the doctor says you can't be well, and the Word of God says you can be well, God can put anything... He can put new cells; He can put new eyes, eardrums, whatever it is, He can put it there. Don't you believe it?


At Thy Word, Lord - 48-0305 - William Branham

No comments: