2009-07-25

Place God

Share
107. Now, these Angels, when they're in God's Presence, they was... Believed it... David said (You remember we had here a few nights ago when I was preaching on something.), and he said--David said, "I place the Lord always before me, that I shall not be moved. Moreover," he said, "then when I do that, my flesh shall rest in hope." Yes, sir. "Because I know what... He will not leave my soul in hell, neither suffer His Holy One to see corruption. For the Lord is always before me."
Wherever you go, place God. If a man get angry and cusses you, place God between you and him. If a guy calls you a holy-roller, place God between you and him. If the wife gets angry with you, place God. If the husband gets angry, place God. If the children aggravate you, place God. See? Whatever you do, place God. If papa and mama gives you a little spanking and corrects you, place God. Remember what God said about that? "Bring up a child in the way it should go." See? Always remember, place God. Put God before you, and you'll have reverence for God and respects for Him. That's right.


Influence Of Another - 62-1013 - William Branham

No comments: