2009-07-09

I look at the cross

Share
I have a little cross hanging in front of my car, and somebody said to me, said, "Billy, you know that's a Catholic emblem?" I said, "When did the Catholics get the option on the cross?" Never. That's not an emblem of Catholic faith; that's the emblem of Christian faith. A Catholic faith is a little dead saint, of Mary or--or some dead person that they worship. We don't worship dead people. We don't worship Saint Cecilia and all those different saints. That's Catholicism, which is a high form of spiritualism. But the cross represents Him Who died and rose again. And I said, "I keep that there, looking on the street. Twenty-five years ago, or thirty, when I was almost blind, I promised God if He'd heal my eyes I'd look at the right thing." And I said, "To everywhere you look, it's so ungodly, women half dressed, and naked women laying in the yards and everywhere. I look at the cross instead of looking, and remember what Christ did for me, and turn my head to the things that's of the devil." Hallelujah.


The Church And Its Condition - 56-0805 - William Branham

No comments: