2009-09-22

His mistakes wasn't mentioned

Share
42-1. In my life I made many mistakes. I've done lots of things that's wrong. I'll probably, if I live much longer, I'll do many more. Perhaps some of them will be stumbling blocks in your way. I hope that you forgive me.
I was reading of Abraham, how that the flusterations that he had, how that he... My, the things that he did. He doubted God, and he lied about his wife, and everything. But when his Divine commentary was written in Romans 4, it never mentioned his mistakes. But It said, "Abraham never staggered at the unbelief through God, but was strong." All of his mistakes was all forgotten about when the Divine commentary of his life was written. His flusterations wasn't even mentioned. His mistakes wasn't mentioned. Brethren, I hope that when my commentary is read that day that He'll rub mine out too, and won't think about them. I hope you do too. God bless you.


Godhead Explained - 61-0425B - William Branham

No comments: