2009-09-25

Let that work in me

Share
Lust for money, lust for big things, lust for popularity, these things are dead to the believer. We don't care; a tent or a cottage, why should I care? Live or die, sink or drown, this is the thing that I'm interested in: the Kingdom of God. Whether I maintain my home, whether I maintain my family, whether I maintain whatever it is, let me maintain Christ, the hope of glory.
Build me up, oh, Lord into this. Let Christ be my Head. Let working through me on my foundation of my faith that's in Him, let virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, and brotherly kindness work in me, oh, Lord, is my prayer. I don't care, live or die, sink or drown, denomination, no denomination; friend or no friend, let that work in me.


Share - 62-1014M - William Branham

No comments: