2010-11-10

That's the way you want to believe it

Share
Now, I don't want to scare you, and I--and I--I--I don't think it's that way; but I just want to tell you what He said, and you know it yourself. "As it was in the days of Noah wherein eight souls were saved by water..." Eight souls out of the world be saved by water.
Well, you say, "Oh, my, there is no need of me trying." That shows you haven't got the kind of faith you need. "If there's just going to go, be one, that'll be me (Amen.), 'cause I believe." See? That's the way you want to believe it. "Be me." Sure. I want to live so close to Him that I know He's going to take me when He comes; I believe it. So if there--if everybody else misses it, I'm going to be there by His grace, 'cause He promised me that, and I know that I--I'll be there, 'cause He can't lie, and I know my soul and life bears record, and I try to live daily just like He was coming, so I--I'm--I'm going to be that one. That's the way you want to feel. If there's going to be eight, I'll be one of that eight; going to be five hundred, I'm going to be one of that five hundred. Don't know about the other fellow, but I want to be one of that five hundred. You see? See?
That is the way you want to remember it. See? And if you don't remember it like that, there's something wrong with your faith. See, you're not sure you are saved yet then. You're just guessing at it. Don't do that.

The Third Seal - 63-0320 - William Branham

No comments: