2012-03-20

The blood was the token

Share
To the world, It's a bunch of foolishness. But, to God, It's the only way. The only thing that He requires is that Token. It must be there. And you cannot have the Token until the fare is paid, then you are a possessor of the Token which gives you the--the privilege of a free pass. "I'll see the Blood, I'll pass over you." What a time, that, what a privilege, to know that you pack, within you, the Pass. "When I see the Blood, I'll pass over you." It's the only thing that He'll recognize. It's nothing else that can take Its place; no substitute, no denomination, no nothing else. It takes That. God said, "That alone will I see." No matter how righteous they was, how good they was, how much education they had, how they dressed, the token was the only thing. "When I see the token, I'll pass over you." The blood was a token that the--the requirement of Jehovah had been met, that it had been done. The blood stood for the token. The blood was the token. See?

Token - 63-0901M - William Branham

No comments: