2012-03-29

It's God has to give it to you

Share
Now, if you'd walk up to Him, and He had on this suit that He gave me and He would say--you'd say, "Jesus, will You heal me?" You know what He would say to you? "Well, my child, I did that." He can't do it again. If you're redeemed out of the pawn shop, how can you be redeemed the second time? He brought you out. He was wounded for your transgressions and with His stripes you were healed. See what I mean? Your healing's already completed. Your salvation's completed. The only thing you have to do is just receive it. What does it make any difference who lays hands on you, what does this, that or the other? Everywhere you're at, just believe it. That's all. Receive it. It's God has to give it to you.
Be Not Afraid - 61-0224 - William Branham

No comments: