2012-04-24

Don't insult Him

Share
Then the Israelites, once settled there, what if they get to studying, "Well, I'm not worthy. What else do I have to do?" You don't have to do nothing. The only thing is, is to come under the shed Blood. That settles it. Once under the Blood, you're safe. What if the death angel with his sword in his hands, sweeping the land, you didn't have to wonder. And to be scared was an insult to Jehovah. If a man once under the Blood feels afraid that God won't keep His Word, it's an insult to Him. Say, "Jehovah, perhaps this is Your Word, but I don't know whether It's right or not." Oh, shame on you. Why, once under the blood... He said, "I'm the Lord that healeth thee." I believe it. That's all. Don't insult Him. He said, "He that cometh unto Me I will in no wise cast out." I believe it. Once coming under the Blood, take His Word for any thing He says.
Job - 55-0223 - William Branham

No comments: