2012-04-15

That settles it

Share
Say, "Brother Branham, I'm a Christian, and I got a sickness now. I wonder why it come." God may be purging you (Amen.), give you some trials, make you draw a little closer to Him, pray awhile, then heal you, that you can have a testimony. Christ heals you. You say, "Well, I heard He healed others." Then you're a--you're a... The husband is the partaker of the fruits then. See it?
I thought it was awful hard when I was getting mine. And if it had just been me, I would've failed. But something in me, not me keeping It, It keeping me. The question is whether I'll hold out or not, it's whether He held out or not. And if He held out, I'm sure to be there then. The question isn't whether I can do it or not, it's whether He did it or not. I believe He did it. That settles it. Amen.
The Approach To God - 55-0123A - William Branham

No comments: