2012-04-17

I got an inheritance

Share
Brother, we need some Christians, not jellyfish, but with a backbone (That's right.) that'll stand. Oh, I don't mean to fuss with people, but stand for your God given rights that Christ died for. Certainly. Not pushed around, we don't have to be. No, sir. We got a--we got an inheritance. Amen. And our inheritance belongs to us. It's your privilege to have anything that you inherited, through accepting Jesus Christ and dying to yourself. How marvelous. Yes, sir. Satan said, "Well, I'll tell you what I'm going to do." "No, you ain't going to do nothing." That's the way to talk back to him. Say, "I know my position in Christ, and you just might as well get away. I ain't listening to you no more. I got an inheritance."
The Water Of Separation - 55-0121 - William Branham

No comments: