2012-04-28

It's just a reflection of what happens in the New

Share
I am not a theologian; therefore, I have to teach all that I know about the Bible from shadows and types. You kind of call me a typologist. But if I can look on that wall, and I've never seen myself; and I look, and I can see that I got a head, and ears, and hands, and--I know something about what I'm going to look like if I ever see myself. See? If I see my reflection in a mirror, I know what I would look like if I could stand off and look at myself. Now, that's the way I think of the Bible. "All of these things," Romans 26 said, "happened for our examples." We can look back and see what it was. Like the moon reflecting the sun, we know what the sun will be when--if we never see the sun; we can see the moon, and see that it's going to be greater than that. Well, when you see what happened in the Old Testament, it's just a reflection of what happens in the New.
Questions And Answers #1 - William Branham - 64-0823M

No comments: