2009-01-02

He's put his trust in you

Share
178. Now, remember. When... God has counted you worthy when you have a test. Now, don't fail this, to get this. When you have a trial or a test, it shows the grace of God has found, you found favor with God, and God believes that you'll stand the test.
You remember, He did the same thing by Job.

179. Satan said, "Oh, yes, I seen Job down there." Said, "He's not..."

180. God said, "He's a perfect servant. There's none in earth like him. There's nobody like Job. He's a perfect man. Now, he, he's My--he's My pride and joy."

181. Satan said, "Oh, sure. He gets everything he asks for." Said, "Let me have him once." And said, "I, I'll make him curse You to Your very face." Said, "I'll just make him curse You."

182. God said, "He's in your hands, but don't you take his life." See? God had confidence in Job. Amen.

183. When looks like everything has gone wrong, God is giving you a trial. He's got confidence in you. He don't have to baby you around. You're not a hotbed plant, a hybrid. You're a real Christian. God is giving you a test, see what you'll do about it. Amen. No wonder Peter said, "These fiery trials, why, count it a joy. It's--it's more precious to you than gold."

184. And many times we hum and haw, "Oh, well, if I just..." Well, that, well, that's something God give you, to overcome. He--He--He knows you'll do it. He, He's--He's put his trust in you.


Victory Day - 63-0421 - William Branham

No comments: