2009-01-11

It's all over...

Share
5. One of my manager's recently said, that in Canada where he was raised, our Brother Baxter, he said, "They had a little bicycle up there one time, and they was going to give every boy, or the boy that could ride a six inch plank, hundred yards, up in the air four feet, would win a new Schwinn bicycle." Said, "They had a little, sickly, type of a boy there, that they didn't think knowed very much about a bicycle. And all the other boys thought, 'Well, each one, they were special riders.' They'd go down in the city and get a basket of groceries, or a bag of groceries, never even touch their handlebars, swing around the corners, and through traffic, and come on home with it.' They said, 'My, that boy's always got his hands on the handlebars looking.' Said, 'Why, we can out ride that fellow.'"
They was all in the contest. He happened to be the last one. Every one of them fell off but him. He went right on to the end of the road. He won the bicycle. All the boys got around him to ask him, "Why--how did you do it?"
He said, "I tell you, fellows." Said, 'You all are much better riders than I am, but," said, "you made a mistake." Said, "You were looking down, trying to keep your bicycle on this board." Said, "I set my eyes to the end, and just kept looking at the end, and I held that steady."

6. If I had to look what's going on around me all the time, I might stray off the road too. But I look what's at the end, keep my eye there, I can be steady. Let friends forsake, and everything else goes wrong, and people say this, that, or the other, I'm looking to the end, down there. That's where, I got our eyes set, to this--this hour, when I meet my friend. When the battle's all over, and we're there... And just imagine when they have the table set, all the old veterans of the wars will set along this table. And I look down and see Saint Paul setting down there, and Peter, James, John, Brother Moore, and Brother Bose, and Brother Bosworth, oh, my, others of the veterans, and look along that table there, you know I--I--I just... You just reach across the table and squeeze one another's hand. That's going to be wonderful. No doubt, but a little tear will run down our cheek, once in a while for joy, then the King will come out in His beauty and His robes around Him, the One Who redeemed us, then talk about crying, talk about rejoicing. When we're setting there thinking the great battles we've been through together, and He will come down and wipe all the tears from our eyes, and say, "Don't cry no more; it's all over. We all here now; enter into the joys of the Lord."
That's going to be a wonderful time for me. I'm just--just look--looking to that all day long, and all night long. All the time, I look for that.


Whatever He Saith Unto You Do It - 54-0722 - William Branham

2 comments:

Roni said...

Amen bro.. God bless you for sharing and hyvaa uutta vuotta! Jo

ABC said...

Amen, bro, it sure blessed me too! :-D
God bless you and hyvää uutta vuotta sinulle myös! ;-)