2009-01-01

You've got to really have it

Share
36. He's right, and I'm wrong always. And He's always right. I love Him.

37. Oh, I'm so glad to know that by grace He put that in my heart. That powerful thing of love, it conquers. It'll... You can conquer your husband. If he won't go to church, and he fusses at you for going, just pray. Now, don't try to put it on. If you do, it won't work. But if you really get such a love in your heart for his soul, he will know it. Don't you worry. The husband is sanctified by the believing wife, vice versa. You can't fool it. You can't bluff it. It's got to really be there. That's the reason where genuine faith...
People sometimes think they got faith when they haven't got it. You've got to really have it. I've seen that same conquering power.


Love - 56-0726 - William Branham

No comments: