2009-11-09

You're His

Share
Lord, I take myself and place it with these people who are standing. Be merciful to them, Lord. You let me preach the Word. They heard It; they believed It. And they've come, and I'm bringing myself with them, Lord. Hear us, O God, hear us. Forgive us of our trespasses and give unto us that which we are so desiring in our heart.
We realize that we're eternity bound creatures. Our heads are bowed to the dust, where You taken us. And someday You will bring us from that dust, just as such as there's a star shining in the sky. You promised You'd do it, and You will do it.
Forgive us of our sins now. Help us to go from here today, new creatures, with new objective, new motives, and them all be according to Thy will. Let us stand with a firm fast faith. Let us act and be as Christians should be. Make us an example in the neighborhood, that when we pass by, that the women might say, "There goes a saint of God, if there ever was one, sweet, meek, gentle. There goes a saint in that man across the floor yonder. If there ever was a godly man, there he goes. His life proves it. I'm his neighbor, such a Christian, such an honor to live by him." God, grant it.

Now, take what's lacking, Lord, in us of being what we should be, and place in us, Lord, that which we lack. Take out that which we need not, and place in that what we need to make us as gallant Christians, millions times farther, and more than the mother animal was for her baby. Grant it, Lord. We stand in need of Your sanctifying power. May it be given to us, through Jesus, Thy Son.
As you stand, praying. Don't be to quick to set down. Just think a few minutes. Who raised you up? Who made you raise up? What was that? Who did it? Christ. That's Who's standing by you. That's what's made your heart change, is Christ. Do you believe with all your heart, you that's standing, that that thing that was wrong with you when you raised up, you believe that Christ takes it away from you now; and you can go from here, a different person, and live sweet and humble and meek and loyal to Christ, the rest of your days? If you do, I want you to defy the laws of gravitation again. That something in your heart has told you that, I want you to raise your hands, and say, "I truly believe that from this hour on I'll be His. And the things that was wrong with me has gone. I can now take my place with Christ."
God bless you. A hundred percent, hands up everywhere. That's right. Now, you're His. Now, all sin has passed away.

A sweet thing, I'm noticing perhaps a mother standing (and you all, while you're in prayer), and a little boy with tears, and his own little eyes turned red. He raised his hand with his mama. Oh, I'm just so glad the Holy Spirit's here to catch those little things. You see? It means so much. It's just so real. God bless you, is my prayer. Go now, and be a real gallant Christian. May God rest your gallant soul.
And someday, if Jesus tarries, if it's ashes to ashes, and dust to dust, and earth to earth, you'll never forget this day. I speak in the Name of Christ. Amen. God bless you.


Hear Ye Him- 58-0209A - William Branham

No comments: