2010-09-22

The Holy Spirit in you will always punctuate the Word with, "Amen"

Share
God made a man to thirst. When He made his heart, He made him to thirst because He made him to thirst after Him. And dare anybody to try to--to satisfy that holy thirst with the things of the world. That was put in you to thirst after Him. "As a hart panteth for the water brook, my soul thirsts after Thee, O God." It's not that I'm angry with the church; I'm in love with the church. And I know that--that something's fixing to happen. And that's why I--I say, "Get ready, people. You can't do those things. Your outward expression shows the inward work of grace hasn't been done yet." No matter how much you shouted, how much you spoke in tongues, danced in the Spirit, whatever you might've called your emotions, unless that life copes with this Word... And you hear that Word, and turn away from it, something's wrong. The Holy Spirit in you will always punctuate the Word with, "Amen." It's the truth. See? It's right.

A Testimony On The Sea - 62-0720 - William Branham

No comments: