2009-08-25

And it does it

Share
130. Sovereign grace is from a sovereign One. Sovereign grace from a sovereign One. Sovereign, what can it do? Sovereign can do whatever it wants to. Listen to this now. Sovereign grace can only be given by One that's Sovereign. And God is Sovereign, so He can give sovereign grace. Therefore, being sovereign, grace don't have to ask anybody; it don't has to... It does what it wants to. Isn't that wonderful? It don't has to ask, "Can I do this? Or, shall I do this? Can I? Must I? Will I?" Doesn't do it. It does it itself. Grace is sovereign; therefore, He can save the vilest. He can save the worst. He can save the impurest. He can save the immoralest. He can heal the sickest. Hallelujah.

131. He can save a wretch like me. And He did. What is it? Grace. William Branham, a drunkard's son: that don't make any difference; the grace of God saved me.
"Me, I'm a woman's daughter that was no good." Don't make any difference, the grace of God saved you. It's sovereign, has to ask nobody nothing. Amen. I'm so glad of that. Hallelujah.
Can take the vilest sinner and make him white as snow, don't have to ask anybody about it. Oh, it can do it because it's sovereign.
Listen, quickly now. That was proved at the cross, when there was a vilest thief; he deserved to die. God had never come across his mind. He never thought nothing of it. There on the cross when, through those bloody lips, in between the groans there came a sound, "Lord, be merciful to me."
And there came another One back through Blood, tears, agony; grace took ahold and said, "Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise." Grace did that. How could that thief help himself? No more than Adam could help hisself, no more than Eve could help herself, no more than you can help yourself, no more than I can help myself, when no more we could jerk ourselves up the Milky White Way with our bootstraps. We couldn't do it. But the grace of God can do something about it, and it does it. The grace of God, the sovereignty of the grace of God come to that dying thief, "Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise." Oh, think of it. That's wonderful.


Message Of Grace - 61-0827 - William Branham

No comments: