2009-08-20

I've anchored my soul there

Share
God has to judge the world by something. If He judges it by the church, which one of it is He going to judge by? Why, there's no such a thing as could be judged. Then there's only one Thing that's left, His Word; It's eternal; It can't be added to or taken away. I’ve anchored my soul there, with the simplicity of laying my hands upon my Sacrifice, confessing that I'm no good at all. There's nothing in me. O Lord God, send that Messiah upon me and change my being to what I was and make me in Your own fashion, the way You'd have me to be. No matter how much you could burn a body, how much you could destroy a person, how much you can talk against them, or whatever he says, someday He'll raise us up again. And there is a Kingdom that we receive that cannot be moved.


The Falling Apart Of The World - 62-1216 - William Branham

No comments: