2011-01-24

That's the way you're supposed to live

Share
If you see me living anything else, you let me know, because I'm backslid. If I do anything different and live the life of that, I'd be afraid to walk before those demons and powers.

I know it's hard, cuts me down. And I hate to say anything to people. But, friends, I have to stand at the judgment someday to answer before you people. That's right. And your blood will be upon my hands. You serve God with reverence in your heart, pure, holy love for Him. Walk every day in that mood of love all the time. Do good to others, and do good charitable deeds, and love God, and worship Him, and that's the way you're supposed to live. And treat your neighbor as yourself. That's right.

The Children Of Israel - 47-1123 - William Branham

No comments: