2009-02-21

It's becoming to us

Share
143. When you come this morning believing that God is going to heal you, and you take your stand, it's becoming to you that you never testify anything contrary to it, or don't come. That's right. If you don't feel like that God would heal you, then stay away, you're only making a mock out of it.
If you feel, this morning when the altar call comes, that, "I want to take my stand for Christ."... If you feel, count the price; count your men; see if you are able to go to battle. See if you're ready. If you don't feel like you're ready, don't come. But if Something tells you, "This is my day; this is my morning," then you come and ever remain there. Don't you move at all, no matter if death faces you, and the fog's floating into your face. What do you care? Stand there. For, "Heavens and earth will pass away; My Words shall never fail." You'll stay with It.

145. When you say, "I believe Jesus Christ as my Healer. I believe, this morning, that He's going to heal my sick body. Something told me to come to the church. I'm here amongst the believers. I'm taking my stand this morning. I believe it. I'm going up to be prayed for. When I'm prayed for, there on that stand I'll remain. No matter how dark it gets, or where it's at, I'll still stand on that stand." You took your stand because it's becoming to you.
After you once made a confession, you must stay with your confession. That's right. It's behooving you, as a Christian, as a believer to stay with your conviction.
Don't let the Devil push you off here and there. You're always muddied up. You're always off the main road. You're always in and out. And that's why you can't stay nowhere. You can't have confidence in yourself. Or, you can't, no one can have confidence in you. You've got to stand. And when you've done all you can do to stand, then stand. Just keep on standing. That's right. We must do that. It's becoming to us. It's behooving us, that we do it.


It Becometh Us To Fulfill - 61-1001M - William Branham

No comments: