2009-02-13

Just to be like Him

Share
That's my desire. When I was a little boy, I read Edgar Rice Burroughs' "Tarzan Of The Apes"; I cut mother's fur rug up to impersonate Tarzan. When I read "The Lone Star Ranger," I rode a hobby horse everywhere I went. But one day I picked up the Bible; since then my desire's to be like Him. God, let me; let His Life so flow through me. May I clean myself away, professing to be dead for thirty-one years now, that Jesus might reflect Himself. Only way I know He can do it is by His Word. Just to be like Jesus. Oh, yes, just to be like--like Jesus...

On earth I long to be like Him;
All through life's journey...


I'm getting old now. I've got to move off the scene pretty soon. That's still my desire, just to be like Him.


Super Sign - 62-0708 - William Branham

No comments: