2009-02-22

Move right on

Share
135. I made many mistakes, still make them, will always make them. But when I make them, the Holy Spirit tells me that's wrong. Then I repent right there,
"Lord, forgive me. Didn't mean to do it. You help me now." And I walk right on, the same thing. 'Cause, just no sooner than it goes from my lips, "If we confess our sins, He's just to forgive them." Is that right? Hallelujah.
The Devil say, "You know what? I'll tell you. You was supposed to go do a certain thing. You didn't do it. Uh-huh, you sinned, didn't you?"
I say, "I confessed it."
"Well, I tell you..."
"No, don't talk to me. No, sir. I have perfect faith in He Who told me. If I confess my wrongs, He'd forgive me. So I confessed it. Just go on away from me. I don't care nothing about you anyhow, so just keep moving on."
Walk boldly right on into it. If death lays there, that's all right; move right on into it with a perfect faith that God has promised that He'd raise you up at the last days. Yes, sir.


Law Or Grace - 54-1006 - William Branham

No comments: