2009-02-16

That's my ticket

Share
209-262 Now, he said,

... leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on to perfection;...

Now, we got that this morning, how that we are perfected: perfected, absolutely spotless and blameless, not one sin on us. Are you above temptation? Never. Do you sin every day? Yes, sir. But yet, we are perfected, because we are in Him. And God could no more judge us than nothing; He couldn't be righteous; He's already judged us in Him. When He judged Christ, He judged me, He judged you. And He can't judge me again, because He took my judgment. If I've been redeemed and I got a ticket to show that I've redeemed my watch from the pawn shop, let somebody try to take it back in the pawn shop once, when I've got a ticket; I have redeemed it. And if the Devil would try to put punishment on me, I've got a ticket that shows I've been redeemed. Yes, sir. No more judgment, "He that heareth My Words, and believeth on Him that sent Me, has Eternal Life, and shall never come to the judgment, but has passed from death unto Life." That's my ticket. He gave the promise.


Hebrews Chapter 6 - 57-0908E - William Branham

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMen :) if we've got it, we have it, right