2008-10-04

A bigger circle

Share
A certain organization the other day, because that I let another minister set on the platform that didn't belong to their organization, he said, "We have drawed a line. We have drawed you out of it, Brother Branham, out of, out of our circle."
I said, "I'm drawing another one, so big... take you back in again." I said, "So you just can't push me out." That's right. "I'll draw a line right over the top of yours and take you right back." See?
That's for... We are brethren. "We are not divided; all one body are we." Right. We're Christians, borned of His Spirit, washed in His blood. We are Christians. We should act like Christians; we should behave ourselves like Christians, men and women. Let me tell you that that's one thing the church is lacking today, is behaving itself like Christians.


Expectation - 61-0205M - William Branham

No comments: