2008-10-21

It'll come to pass

Share
188. Everything He's got in His Kingdom belongs to us. He just takes the whole big Book full of checks, and signs His Name on the bottom of them, say, "Here you are, son. Anything you need, go get it." Amen.
Don't be afraid to fill it out. Fill it out and hand it in, say, "Thank You, Lord." Hallelujah. It'll come to pass.
"Whatsoever things you desire (Mark 11:24), when you pray, believe you'll receive it, you shall have it."

191. Sign out the check, say, "Lord, I need healing." Tear it off, say, "There You are, Lord, I ask in Jesus' Name for healing." Say, "Thank You, Lord," and walk right on, believe for the healing. That's right. Like them crows sending down that food to Elijah. There it is.
Say, "I need salvation for my soul." What'll you do? Just write out and say, "Said, 'Come unto Me, all ye that labor and heavy laden; I will give you rest.' That's for me, Lord." Fill out the check. "I need salvation. Hand it to me, Lord."
"Here It is." "Thank You, Lord." Walk away with it.
Need the Holy Ghost? Yes, sir. "Tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem till you're endued with power from on High. After this the Holy Ghost come upon you, you'll be witness of Me in Jerusalem, Judaea, and Samaria, and the uttermost parts of the world." You believe It? Fill out the check and send it up signed, see what happens. God will give it: God's provided way. He provided you a Checkbook; go ahead and fill it out. God promised it. You believe that? Sure. God always has a provided way.


God's Way Made For Us - 52-0900 - William Branham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen :) thanks for the quote . :)

ABC said...

Amen! This is one of my favourites... :)