2008-10-14

Make me the best doormat

Share
53. "Lord, if I'm to be the doormat, make me the best doormat You ever had. Whatever I am to be, let me be." Not, "Make me... If I can't be a Billy Graham, or an Oral Roberts, why, I ain't going to be at all." See? Why, you're just as much thought of as Billy Graham and Oral Roberts, if--if you got a--if you're the doormat, if you're God's... If God needs a doormat, He--He wants a good doormat; that's all. See? It doesn't matter. But we go along presuming that we're supposed to be this or that. Don't do that. Just ask for service, whatever it is. See? Whatever it is, let God choose your service. See? And then when He gives you service, remember that it is Jesus that directed you here. You were born for that purpose. Be a--a good servant to Him, wherever it is. Yes.


Remembering The Lord - 63-0122 - William Branham

No comments: