2008-10-10

He's watching tonight

Share
76. ...Now, we find out that they'd gone off on one, so excited because they seen the bread made, and stuff like that. They thought, "Oh, we're just rowing out here. And go on without Him; it'll be all right."
And the first thing you know the sea begin to get worse and worse. Satan said. "Now, I got them. Now, I'll get rid of every one of them, out here on the sea."
And she begin to dash, and the whitecaps, and the little boat become waterlogged. The mast pole broke down, the oars broke off, and there they was letting her drive just any way they could. They were screaming for fear. Every wave... Satan setting on every wave there, glinting his glittery eyes, and showing his fangs, and saying, "I'll sink them on the next one. I'll sink them on the next one."

77. All hopes was gone. But you know what? He was still watching them. The Bible said He climbed up the mountain. And He was standing up there watching them, seeing what they was in trouble. I'm so glad that grace is still in existence. If it wasn't, we'd all be gone. When He left us, He climbed the highest mountain that there could be, Calvary. And then climbed on a past the moon, stars, Jupiter, Venus, Milky White Way, plumb on in, till He went so high till He even has to look down to see heaven. He can see everywhere. And His eye is on the sparrow. I know He's watching tonight. Amen. I believe that with all my heart. He's watching tonight.


Testimony On The Sea - 62-0720 - William Branham

No comments: