2009-03-14

The best armor

Share
4. You know, the best armor that America has in this present crisis is God fearing, praying people. That's the best. It's worth more then all the bombs and tanks that we could produce. God will always fight for His people. Let us...
If this whole nation with one accord would throw themselves to God in sackcloth and ashes of repentance, and come back to the old fashion pathways that our forefathers trod, there couldn't be a bit of harm come to us. I believe it'd be worth more then all the ammunition plants and things that we could make (That's right.), and all the bombs that we could have. There's nothing as great as prayer. God holds all the future in His hands.
Someone asked me not long ago, said, "Brother Branham, what do you think about the future?"
I said, "I do not know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future." So that's the thing, if I can keep acquainted with Him.


Looking To The Unseen - 50-0816 - William Branham

No comments: