2009-03-17

He's my Friend

Share
102. I've been through depression. I've been through prosperity. I've seen it, altogether. But I wouldn't turn loose the hand of Jesus Christ for all the money and the wealth that you could pile on the face of this earth, and everything else. He's my Friend when I'm broke. He's my Friend when I got plenty. I love Him when I'm hungry. I love Him when I'm filled. I love Him when I'm in sorrow. I love Him when I'm happy. I love Him because I love Him, because He first loved me. Amen. Hallelujah.
When I was sick, laying, dying, He was my Friend. When I'm feeling good tonight, happy, He's still my Friend When I'm laying yonder, dying somewhere, and my chilly veins coming up my arms like that, He will be my Friend then. And when these brittle threads that I'm walk--walking on, breaks, and I plunge out into Eternity, He will be my Friend then. When the ages roll on, after ten thousand years, you've sung your jubilee songs, He will still by my Friend then. Yes, sir. When there's no more moon, no more sun, no more earth, He will still be my Friend then as the ages roll on. Oh, how we ought to love Him.

104. What is your job? What is whatever you've got? What's your popularity? What's your... Who are you anyhow? That's right. Who are you to turn your back on God? Who are you to refuse to, oh, disobey one Word that He would say? Who are you to turn your head to God's Word, because--'cause some preacher or somebody else told you that It was for some other day? Who are you to believe man instead of God? You believe God instead of man. That's the way to be friends with God.


Unpardonable Sin - 54-1024 - William Branham

No comments: