2009-03-19

Fear not, little sister

Share
165. Now, it reminds me of another little story. Not going back to stories, but a friend of mine was standing in Carlsbad, New Mexico, when we was there holding a meeting up at Carlsbad. And there was a bunch of people went down into this cave.
Oh, I--I never did like that stuff, down there where it's deep, and about a mile in the ground. I--I'm satisfied up here. So they went down through... I want to go higher, not lower. So I...
They took... This fellow, went down in there. And he was a man friend, and his little girl and little boy went down with them. And they went way down into a big basement, oh, I guess, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of feet below the surface of the earth, went down there. And the man there by the switch, all at once [Brother Branham snaps his finger--Ed.] turned off the switch. And it was so black and dark till you couldn't even see your hand moving down in front of your face. A little girl, a little thing, was real scared. She begin to scream to the top of her voice, "Oh, it's dark! It's dark! It's dark!" hysterically screaming.
Her little brother happened to be standing. He screamed out in the darkness, he said, "Fear not, little sister, there's a man here who can turn on the light."
Hallelujah. What's the little Church going to do? Don't worry. There's a Man here today that can turn on the Light; that's the Lord Jesus Christ (Oh, yeah.), the Lord Jesus Christ.


Turn On The Light - 64-0125 - William Branham

No comments: